PABX NEC UNIVERGE SV8300
The UNIVERGE SV8300 communications server is the ideal system for medium-sized businesses that wish to compete and grow their businesses over time. This robust, feature-rich solution is completely scalable and can be expanded to meet your communications needs both now and in the future.
- 19” stackable chassis architecture
- Support of up to 1152 IP stations and 512 trunks
- Open standards and Open Application Interface, including SIP and XML
- Enables Unified Communications integration
Business today demands efficient, seamless communications help workers make quick decisions and respond to customers quickly and knowledgeably. UNIVERGE360 is NEC’s approach to help businesses succeed in these endeavors by placing people at the center of communications.
The UNIVERGE SV8300 Communications Server, part of UNIVERGE360’s Unified Infrastructure, is the ideal system for businesses wishing to compete on a higher level and grow over time. This robust, feature-rich solution is completely scalable and can be expanded to meet your communications needs both now and in the future. Benefits of the SV8300 include:
- Rack-stackable architecture- The SV8300’s stackable chassis supports server functions, media gateways and media converters in a single unit.
- Support for both VoIP and traditional voice- Deployment of a pure IP solution or any combination of IP and traditional circuit-switched technology is supported on a single SV8300 system.
- Application integration- Applications are easily accessed through simple license activation.
- Scalability- As your business grows, so do its communication needs. The SV8300 seamlessly scales to 2048 ports in a single system network image.
UNIVERGE SV8300 BENEFITS
- Centralized management solution relieves the management burden for IT departments.
- Support of both VoIP and traditional voice on a single SV8300 system.
- Application integration for better customer service and improved teamwork.
- Scalability to a 2048 ports single image system, distributed over multiple sites.
- Rack-stackable architecture for server functions, media gateways, and media converters in a single unit.
UNIVERGE SV8300 FEATURES
The SV8300 is a full-featured IP-based communications system providing a rich feature set of existing NEAX2000 IPS, with pure Voice over IP (VoIP) communications, across corporate Local and Wide Area Networks (LAN and WAN).
- Dual CPU (Option)
- Remote node unit
- Small to medium Call Center
- Open SIP Standard terminal
- Hotel functionality
- CCIS Networking
- SIP Trunk point to point and to multipoint
- Least-cost routing for self-healing networks
- IP-DECT solution